Thursday, August 21, 2008

Marie's Birthday

Okay I have a hard time posting without a picture so this is the most recent ones I could find of you.  Found lots of Tim and Vashtia but only a couple of Marie.  I'm not going to guess how old you are.  I don't think I could BUT I do remember when you were my age.  27.  I hope you got a semi day of rest on your birthday IMG_2119

IMG_2131

I know that Marie makes very pretty chocolates at Granny's house and Thankfully she is there when we do this or our chocolates wouldn't look as good as they taste with all our little helpers.

This picture is just for you to remeber you crazy daughter.  Good thing she has that book for rent payment for the weekend.  JUST KIDDING

IMG_2122

IMG_2121

Man I love the process of making chocolate thought about doing it at my house this winter.  BUT look at those kids. WOW too messy

3 comments:

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

Thanks Holly - Can't wait to see you all this weekend - I can't believe you are 27 - Wow I am feeling old!!!!! 41 is the new 27. Keith is very sweet he is beginning to count backwards - I am still 39 to him.

See ya soon
Marie

lemoyne said...

And a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY from us also. I went to post on your birthday and the door bell rang. Can you believe I'm old enough that I forgot what I was doing and never came back. Sorry! But I did think about it. What can I say?
Love You
Granny and Papa

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

Look how short my hair was !!!! wow any way i love you mom! thanks holly for letting stay at your house