Saturday, August 23, 2008

Clutzy

Yes, the cats outta the bag, im such a clutz. I trip, run into something, or stub my toes at least 3-4 times a week. I tripped in the band room while putting my trumpet away about a week ago and it just got a scab on monday. So today we were at home depot in the garden center looking at hammocks when Clutzy (me) slipped and skidded on the same knee that already had a scab on it. I got up, tried to act like nothing happened, but the blood was already comin' down. I was sent to to the car to get the first aid kit. Cole got a kick out of watching me put the peroxide on it.
~Paige~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ouch poor you. Okay though I think it is genetics. My most cluzty moment was falling down the bleachers in high school. Even worse I was wearing my cheer outfit.

JENNE said...

Paige, when did you start playing the trumpet? Mckay, just started band this year - he is playing the trombone! Maybe you could start a band? See, I did not even notice how clutzy you are - just brothers notice things like that, and take my advice ignore them!!
Love ya!
JENNE