Friday, April 20, 2007

Two months to the day!!

I am writing in blue because it takes two months for our family to log into a blog. We are not overly tech savvy are we. On the other hand I have yet to finish painting my house and I have lived their for several years. Next stop is to work on the back yard as well. On the brighter side we made it. Congratulations to Cathe and Craig on their new adventure into entrepreneurship. Also Congrats to Mike on a good fishing trip. My many thanks to Holly on her technical expertise that enabled half of us to get logged into this blog. Hope fully we can check on it more often than Brian, Jen and Susan check their email. Maybe you should just give this address to your kids and then they could just check it for you;) <-- notice the sign, if you don't know what it is ask your kids.

Here we are preparing for a hot summer and our garden is blossoming and not yet ready to pick. Hopefully it will ripen before it gets cooked by the sun. I work during the day and spend most evenings at the church for meetings. My wife is busy with whatever the kids have going on (ie., sports, chorus, plays, trips to the zoo, etc.) Valerie feels abandoned since Holly moved to Snowflake and I left Tempe for Queen Creek. But Aaron was right Queen Creek is a better place to raise a family because their are still tractors driving down the roads and fields of grain between housing developments.

My link of the week is to a web sight that tells you how to build a potato gun. They are a lot of fun to use at reunions and to make loud noises that quiet the neighbors barking dogs.
http://www.spudzooka.net/
Enjoy it, if you have questions call me as they are a nice weekend project.


2 comments:

loner said...

better yet paul show up in albuquerque and we will do a paintball war you want to talk about fun. Come on over and lets play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loner said...

Ok now I will defend myself I have 3 e-mails accounts which I usally check everyday MY Work one is bscaldwell@santafenm.gov My home one is b2kjc@wmconnect.com and I created a new one so I could get into this BLOG!!!!! and here is this one lonernm@gmail.com

SO FAMILY I do check my e-mail I carry my Cell phone with me 98% of the time because of work. Here is the number 505 280 7352 plus here is my home phone number 505 891 2826 also here is my address 1350 sunset rd Rio Rancho NM 87124 I have lived at this address for over 5 years now. I am very reachable so reach out and talk to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Also I never received the e-mail to invite me to this BLOG untill I asked.

YOU ALL are going to regret that you invited me into this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA HA HA