Thursday, April 26, 2007

All,

I just just spent two days in Rudioso NM It is were Billy the Kid did all his stuff. I had some meetings with the state EMS folks. It was nice if you want a real good place to do the family Reunion that would be the place to go because it is up in Hills above White Sands close to Roswell so you are in the middle of the big explosion and the space crash.

Things are well as you can see I do check all my stuff. This Saturday I plan to go waste some paint I am still waiting for you Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA

Everybody have a good weekend I will be in Las Vegas for a conference the first part of next week I will check the blog, mike if Paul does not want that book I will take it

1 comment:

BellyBoatBum said...

I'll send it to Paul and then he can bring it over when he comes to paintball.

HA HA HA HA