Friday, April 20, 2007

I am here

Family,

Well I finally made to this blog it took about 4 phone calls to figure out that we had this BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. And once again the last to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Oh well life is to short to be upset over things. I will never forget the night that I removed a body from a terrible accident during the Christmas holidays As I pulled out the body I looked at her face and saw the most peaceful look she I had ever seen I will never forget that moment as long as I live. I realized then, that the most important thing in this world was FAMILY. As I sit here writing this there are very raw emotions going on I thought I had them all beat but I guess not!!! There are many more experiences that are kept in my head that nobody should have to ever see or hear I am very grateful to be off the streets and sitting behind a desk. Jen thanks for the Happy B-day on this blog I am glad to have seen it. Just remember family there is a freeway that runs through Albuquerque and it goes both ways. For all the football fans BYU plays in Albuquerque this year the date is September 29 at 6:30PM.

That is all for now emotions are too high to write anymore. Remember life is to short so enjoy the most precious things that you have kids, grand kids, and spouse.

See ya sometime.

2 comments:

BellyBoatBum said...

But the freeways go to Denver and Barstow :(

loner said...

I know but there is a stop in ALB