Monday, June 1, 2009

Joseph

I'm not sure why I'm putting this here except to say if you want to come "enjoy" the heat at the end of June and want to pay a lot to get out of the "wonderful" heat Tianne is in a play at the end of the month. The play is Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.  The dates are June 26, 27, 29.  Friday is at 7 Saturday is at 2 and 7 then Monday at 7.  I can Pre order tickets for $13 adult $10 Children (gasp) I know can you imagine tickets so expensive.  I really like Emily's play was it $5 I think for my whole family excluding Collin who i think was free but he his banned from plays.  Let me know before June 18th if you want tickets or you can buy them straight from the box office for a little more.  the link is www.qcpac.com.  Hope you enjoy the summer

2 comments:

The Williams said...

OMGosh Tianne! That is my favorite play EVER! Jenn took me to it in Saint George and I loved it.

Luv ya,
Paige;)

Olivia said...

4 tickets please
Valerie
I will give you the money next Tuesday. We can't wait... it will be so much fun