Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas..Or Is It New Years?




Hi everyone! Just thought I would post about our wonderful CHRISTMAS! Well, to start, lets see what the oldest (if you havent figured, dad) got, he got.....a XM . And mommy got a book thingy that can hold like a million books . I, the awesome one, got my lovable furry friend whos personality has started to show....ANYWHO Cole got a lego indiana jones set which he spilled all the pieces on the floor even though they were in specially marked packages. June got a american girl doll, named mia, im so flattered, shes already seeing my shining example ( I got a american girl doll at age 8 to).
Lets not forget aiden he got the ds game jedi alliance from the 1600 star wars movie- the clone wars. Krypto got the best present... A younger, really hyper, forever counter surfing, sister. j/k. she is great. bye for now.
~Paige :P~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome Paige we need more pictures of your wonderful Counter Surfing friend soon. When are those obedience classes agian

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

looks like crazy fun
~hanna~

The Williams said...

I think they start this saturday, but i dont know. right now shes climbing on my lap tryong to get me to stop typing.