Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fun Busy Week

Okay this week has been crazy busy.  Just having two birthdays in one week wears me out.  Val how do you do it with four in one month? At least I have it spread out five over three months.  On top of that my kids had the first week of fall break yes we get two weeks for fall break. Here are just a couple pictures. 

Thanks Lees and all those who calls I didn't answer but I did listen to messages and I did get text even if I didn't reply.

IMG_3590

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for coming to Zoe's Birthday cupcakes. (I'm lame at parties.)

DSC00110

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks to my kids for my Breakfast in Bed yummy bagel and juice. 

DSC00071

 

 

 

 

 

We also went to Sea World for my birthday we had a blast there and at the beach.

1 comment:

The Williams said...

we have a pic just like that only im like 5 and it by the whale window. Luv U!
~paige;)~