Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Financing that car


We were so afraid that the orthodontist wasn't going to be able to buy a new car that we said, "Hey we have 4 kids why don't we make those payments." Of course he took us up on it, and now we are half way to a very nice car. Paige followed her younger sister and got braces today. She wasn't very happy afterwards, but I have to tell you I am sooo jealous. I don't know if any of you have the braces-but-no-teeth thing going on, or if that is only for me and Paige. So when you have this combination it leaves bare wires in your mouth that like to make hamburger out of your cheeks. Now (30 years later) she gets these amazing rubber bumpers on her bare wires. No hamburger cheeks! The orthodontist thought I was a little goofy when he called to check on her tonight, and I was so excited about it. (That's a small service we get for those car payments.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She looks very happy in the picture. I think that you made it up that she was grumpy :)

chocolatepig said...

We had our braces on for years! I had mine for over 4 years and Ashlee will be right at two years. She is looking forward to getting hers off before Christmas.