Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I was perusing my email and came across an article about the Hill Cumorah Pageant. I was happy to see David Morgan was working on it and had shaved his beard for the new media appearances. Here is the link to the article.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070713/NEWS01/707130363/1002/NEWS

Update on news down here. Dad, Keith, Tim, Aaron, Lehi, Rubon, Brett, Justin and myself went to a Diamond Backs game on the 13th and Aaron caught two free t-shirts that they were throwing out into the crowd. Diamond Backs won. We were up early the next morning and had the baptism services for Bethany and Macy. I have been very busy with the normal things is life. My wife and kids are completely submersed into the seventh book and will probably finish it this week. I took Justin to a midnight launch party at Deseret Book and he won some treats in a trivia game and I won a door prize. Then we stayed up until 2AM reading together. Keep in touch.

No comments: