Friday, October 9, 2009

Justin Turned 13

For Justin's thirteenth birthday he decided to take after his Dad and got his arm put into a cast and sling. He was playing football and his is a lineman. He went down in a large group tackle and someone stepped on his left hand with their cleats. His team made the playoffs and this weekend is their first playoff game. He is a bit bummed about not being able to play. I started out with a broken arm or was it that snow skiing incident with my knee, I am getting old and cannot remember. I told him that I was proud of him for getting some injury that he can tell his kids about for years to come. His response was, "Dad can you please get me some more ice."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Justin. Hope your arm feels better Bummer your little sister wasn't born on your birthday.

JENNE said...

Did Brenna have the baby?
Happy Birthday Justin - October's a great month for a birthday. Glad your team is doing so well, way to be tuff!