Friday, August 7, 2009

Ty's Engaged

For those of you who haven't heard, and I think the only one I've told is mom, Ty got engaged last weekend. I actually sent mom a text message because they were traveling through the wilds of Idaho and Montana where cell phone coverage is worse than most 3rd world countries. So Susan, when mom gets there read her text messages to her and dad.

They are planning on getting married Nov. 24 in Logan, with a reception in Dayton that same day. Then honeymooning the rest of the week before vacation is over on Monday.

4 comments:

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

Congratulations!!! We want to hear all about her. Post some pictures -

Keith, Marie and kids

JENNE said...

Hey where is Dayton?(my house?)Congrats! way to go TY

BellyBoatBum said...

Just outside of Napoleon Dynamite, oh, I mean Preston.

BellyBoatBum said...

For pictures, look on Ty's facebook account. That is why I have one.