Thursday, December 18, 2008

Special delivery....Mollie!


Hi everyone! As most of you know, we already have one dog, a springer spaniel, Krypto, who has been such a great dog so we got another springer named Mollie. Me and my mom drove to Blythe, Ca yesterday morning to pick her up and my mom had a great time with me being bored. And I should probably mention it was snowing in Kingman. We picked her up at the wonderfully clean McDonalds:). We put her in her crate in the back and made the long trip home, she did get carsick a couple of times. Well now were home and she's settled in quickly. Well, bye for now!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So Paige did you clean your car yet? Does it still stink? This dog looks black and Krypto is Brown right? Have fun with your new puppy

The Williams said...

Uhm--she left out the good stuff like-both fixed already-and her and Cole almost puking in the garage as they cleaned out the crate-and me refusing to listen to radio Disney the whole time on this LONG trip-and we know it was snowing in Kingman before she went to Blythe (that's right look at your map). No really it was great and I loved her silly entertainment when she gets bored.

JENNE said...

Paige, You Mom is the nicest person in the whole world. You are the luckiest Girl ever. I cannot wait to meet your new friend. Missing you!
Love you.

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

Congratts