Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Plays and pictures

As should be known that when you are at the Hunts house all day a play will be made.IMG_3456   This one is a classic about a prince and princess.   The only catch is in this play the princess rescues the prince from the wicked step mother.  Kind of a mix between Sleeping Beauty and Snow White.  The poor prince in this play is always the prince in every play maybe just until Collin is old enough to follow the directors instruction.

But I would have never guessed in all the plays I have watched in the Hunt Basement Theatre and all the pictures of Hunt girls taken by Hunt girls on my Phone, Camera, and Camcorder that I would ever run across camera shy HuntsIMG_3442.  Emily who was the Wicked step mom and the awesome dad wouldn't even look at the camera the whole play.  I'll admit it I broke the rules.  Before the play started the rules were read and the rules where no flash cameras. (yes I do believe they must have been to real plays before) IMG_3462 Emily refused to look but Olivia wanted her picture less.  Oddly enough my kids didn't hide from the camera.  Amazing they remembered there lines fairly well too.  Some plays haven't gone so well in the Shaws remembering their lines.  But thanks to the Hunts we had a great Labor Day while our Dad studied all day.

Yes, he has moved his NCLEX board test to Wednesday Yes Tomorrow.  If all goes well we could be done with school....again.

2 comments:

The Williams said...

Valerie-have you checked into any of the children's theatre groups in the area. You really can't let Emily's talent for this go to waste. It is like Jo in Little Women. My kids try to do it, but without Emily it all falls apart.

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

Wow I wish i could have been there i love acting and emily i could lern a few thing from you!
Hanna