Saturday, July 12, 2008

Vitiligo Genes

Hey all I am going to do this study on vitiligo and if its genetic. I am filling out the paper work to see if my vitiligo is needed. Yes it comes in different styles and amounts. On the form it ask if I have any family members willing to have saliva tested. That's all it says you would need to do. If you are willing please let me know before Wednesday. I am hoping that by posting tonight I'll get the Sunday only blog lookers to see it. Also does anyone else have vitiligo that info would be helpful also. Thanks a ton.

6 comments:

The Williams said...

I also have it, and would be willing to have them test my saliva. Just let me know who it through so I can check them out.

Olivia said...

I dont have it but the can have my spitt too

Unknown said...

http://www.vitiligosupport.org/research.cfm This is the link through the univeristy of colorado humanmedical genetixs program. thanks guys.

BellyBoatBum said...

Count me in.

loner said...

I am good let me know

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

Keith is in to be tested.