Monday, April 28, 2008

New Job

This morning I gave my two week notice at my present job. I was offered a position with Pinal County Superior Court doing the same thing I do now. It is closer to home and going away from the gridlock of the commuters. The reason that I post this is that my cell number will be changing as the one I have belongs to my employer. I will probably get a new one as soon as the new pay rate kicks in. Yes, the new position pays better. The down side is the scenery of the new office as the prison is on the other side of the parking lot. Yes I have seen prisons before but never wanted to get this close again. Life is truly cyclical.

2 comments:

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

Congratulations - State Retirement is great. Age plus years of experience adding up to 80 and it is soon time to retire.

Unknown said...

Sounds great really anything closer to home is great.