Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Reunion '08

So Has anyone made reservations for next year????? am i the only one who looks at the blog???? Any way i called the place today and they are pretty booked in july no more cabins. So if no one has reservatinos we need to look at other places or hurry and make reservations if lots of people already have reservation let the blog know and we can decide what to do. I don't want to step on anyones toes just trying to help us all out here so sorry Aaron and Val.
Holly

3 comments:

BellyBoatBum said...

I read the blog every day, but don't have any info for ya. I haven't made reservations yet, waiting until after the Christmas spending hangover wears off. How much of a deposit do they want?

Unknown said...

I'm Calling today with the exact dates to see if there is anything available becuase it is a weekend that we want. the deposits on the page say $25 deposit when you are there for cabins it doesn't say for reservations they only take reservations between 12 and 9 mountian time SO I'll let you know what i find out then. I know that other people have called and not been called back

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

We look at the blog a lot. I will call you to see what you found out about reservations.
Marie