Saturday, November 10, 2007

Appearance

OK OK I guess I will finally make an appearance on the Family blog. I do read it all the time though. I just had never logged in to post anything. When I finally decided to I had to get a new password. Our boys are 12 now they are busy with school and have took a big notice to girls this year. Macy is 8, she is in dance and dances almost every night of the week. She has a performance at the Harlem Globetrotters in January in Phoenix. She performs all the time, if anyone wants to watch let us know. Brett is 7 and in first grade. He loves reading chapter books, and is the same old Brett. Kelsie is 4. She is the only one home with Min during the day. She misses her brothers and sister all day. I will write again soon. Well...... maybe. You all know me.

No comments: