Sunday, June 3, 2007

answer for Brian

Brian, just look down at all the old posting, and scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will get the answers to the family reunion. I know you were late signing on so you missed it. I would love to know what is happening in September, and Craig asked me the other day what the count was and where we are going next year. We are just doing projects all summer so we can are having to look forward to NEXT summer vacation. Just ask my kids, they had to move 10 tons of rock this week. Next week they get to finish painting the fence.

Cathe

3 comments:

BellyBoatBum said...

In my must humble voice, "So while we are all looking forward to next summer, lets figure out where we are looking! I for one, would like to know."

Two months ago there was numerous suggestions made, but no decisions yet. So I am going to volunteer to make a ballot and email to everyone. I'm thinking a ranking system. Rank the suggestions from highest to lowest and I'll put a poll just like the football/basketball ball.

Any comments????

chocolatepig said...

I spoke to Val on Sunday night and she said that she would have some answers done by Wednesday night. I did some checking around for flight costs, as she was thinking that it would be fun to go to Salt Lake. SLC is the most expensive place to fly out of all of the towns we live near. She thought it would be fun to go to the BYU game. I saw that the BYU vs AirForce is playing in Sept. and the cheap seats are $50. The next weekend is BYU vs. NM in NM and the cheap seats are $14. Flights into NM are also cheaper. Funny thing is that if you fly from Seattly to NM you are bounced through PHX or Denver. It is cheaper to fly to NM than PHX from Seattle and the plane for NM stops in PHX.
Paul

loner said...

If you come to NM for a BYU Game Keith can get tickets in the BYU section and it is played this year on September 29th at 6:30PM it is a great time I am all for it I will even go into Provo to watch a game. I plan on going to the game anyway but I am all for any game with anybody. The Lobo stadium is not bad The fans get rowdy that is why We try to sit in the BYU Section but it is all good but lets get something together give me a call if you need help