Monday, May 21, 2007

They Rest of the Story

All,



Mike I do want to apologize for not making contact with you yet. I have for the most part touch based with just about everybody all I lack is the top three of the family and maybe the bottom one. It has been a huge adjustment for everybody in our family. Here is the whole story on Tuesday night they called and ask for Kristi and Myself to meet with the Stake President. So for 24 hours everything was going through our heads on what it could be. But both of us knew what it was and we just didn't want to face it. We were told Wednesday night that they were going to split the ward Sunday and we are calling you as Bishop of the Star Heights Ward and you need councilors by then and don't tell anybody. So we went with it and needless to say there were many sleepless nights leading up to Sunday. Come Sunday, which was mothers day, the stake presidency walks in right after sacrament meeting and the buzz started right then. They released the bishop of the Star Heights Ward then announced the boundary changes, had all those people that were in the boundary changes stand up and called our old Bishop as they Bishop of the new ward. They then had the rest of us stand up and then they did the Bishop thing in the Star Heights Ward. People were afraid that I was going to pass out on the way up to the stand. It was a mind numbing experience something that we won't forget for a long time. It is still a mind numbing experience. Things have not slowed down hopefully this week it will slow down a bit but time will tell.



I am trying my best to touch base with everybody I am slowly doing that If you feel the need to talk call Kristi at the house and she can give you my work phone number.



Thanks to everybody and yes I can still say that I will box the ears your ears to all my sisters and still tell my brothers to go jump in a lake or off a cliff or whatever I feel like.





No really it is still me folks just things have gone really crazy.





Love you all



Brian

1 comment:

Unknown said...

congratulations brian. Hope that it keeps you busy enough that you don't get to sassy on the blog.
Holly